Surveys & Valuations
Other survey and valuation services
We have experience of producing valuation reports and survey reports for various other purposes.
- valuation of property for probate (Valuing an estate following death of the owner)
- valuation of property for matrimonial purposes (Our report can be addressed to the Court, if required)
- valuation of property for taxation purposes, including capital gains and inheritance tax
- ‘right to buy’ reports for tenants wishing to purchase their council property
- valuation of property for compulsory purchase compensation purposes
- ‘enfranchisement’ valuation for residential tenants wishing to purchase the freehold interest in their property
- quinquennial reports on churches and other religious buildings
Do you require more information?
For 'no-obligation' advice and a competitive quotation please contact: James Bryze
Not found what you are looking for?